The term “Innovative Measurement Technology Ltd.” or “IMT” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Innovative Measurement Technology Ltd are an official authorized distributer for Solartron Metrology products.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Innovative Measurement Technology Ltd.’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale
View our Terms and conditions of Sale as a PDF attachment below
Innovative Measurement Technology Ltd. Privacy Statement is clear: we are committed to protecting your on-line privacy and working within the guidelines set out by the current Data Protection Act. Our Privacy Statement aims to disclose what information is being logged about Innovative Measurement Technology Ltd. web users, how this information is used and how this information can be removed/amended.
Information Automatically Collected and Stored
When you browse through any web site, certain personal information about you may be collected. We automatically collect and temporarily store the following information about your visit:
- the name of the domain you use to access the Internet
- the date and time of your visit
- the pages that you visited
We use this information for statistical purposes and to help us make our site more useful to visitors. Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, no additional information will be collected about you.
Voluntary Information Collected
We may ask you to voluntarily supply us with personal information, such as your name, company and e-mail address, on our contact forms for the purpose of correspondence.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The only cookies currently in use on this website are session cookies. These cookies are deleted when you close your browser. There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
If the settings in your browser are adjusted to accept cookies we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you are fine with this.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Innovative Measurement Technology Ltd. will use your information, together with other information for administration, customer services, marketing and profiling your preferences. We may keep your information for a reasonable period to contact you about our services. We may contact you be mail, telephone, fax or e-mail to let you know about products, services and promotions that may be of interest.
Innovative Measurement Technology Ltd. does not disclose, give, sell or transfer any personal information about our visitors, unless required by law.
To amend your information
Innovative Measurement Technology Ltd. aims to ensure that your information and preferences are accurate and complete. If there have been any changes to your contact details, please advise us by e-mailing: ku.oc1529727079.erus1529727079aemi@1529727079tropp1529727079us1529727079
Requesting a copy of your Personal Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of your information and to correct any inaccuracies.
If you would like to see a copy of your personal data, please request this by e-mailing: ku.oc1529727079.erus1529727079aemi@1529727079tropp1529727079us1529727079
Innovative Measurement Technology Ltd. Privacy Statement: January 2017